Raven's Watch desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless
142 Posts
Ooc — Zina
"if you dare meet my eye with yours again—" Oh, Rökkvi, you silly sap of a brute.
Valmúa closed the distance between her and her brother and the stranger quickly. It was easy to keep an eye on things when you were house-bound on the shortest leash in the wolven world.
He was standing before an arctic woman. They had tense eyes, each of them, and the poppy girl could see her brother heating the moment instead of trying to cool it down. For her part, the woman spoke strong, nasty words. Valmúa lifted a lip at the commentary, as though annoyed that this was the kind of crap she had to deal with today.
I wouldn't insult him, if I were you, she called out, barreling toward them and stopping short near her brother. She kept a decent distance between him and her, since she tended to be the person the boys redirected on when they were in foul moods. He speaks truth, we are of the Watch, she said glancing briefly in Rökkvi's direction. Whatever he had said to her had really set her off.
English/Common · Icelandic · `Inupiaq`
All wolves of the Watch can join all threads, including private
Messages In This Thread
desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 22, 2020, 04:16 AM
RE: desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 22, 2020, 05:20 AM
RE: desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 22, 2020, 06:14 AM
RE: desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 22, 2020, 09:41 AM
RE: desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Valmúa - November 22, 2020, 11:49 AM
RE: desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 22, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: desperate and ravenous, so weak and powerless - by Ugnė - November 23, 2020, 12:17 PM