Emberwood Did you wonder where I've been all night
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
He looked down briefly at her. She was thankful. Awkward. Gorgeous. Once more, he felt a weakness rise in him. He looked down and saw blood, red, fresh, on his chest. She had it crusted upon her forehead, and more on her body. Her chest had gnarled claw strikes on her, raw, harsh. Taikon smiled small, thin. He walked on.

Taikon had been thinking heavily, hard. The walk had been longer than it should have because the stranger couldn't walk straight on her own. He supported her the whole way through, leaning against her to correct her with the weight of his body. He didn't know her name. He didn't know where she was from. To be truthful, he didn't trust her in the true sense of the word, but none of that shit mattered.
What did matter was what he had been thinking about the entire, largely silent time he had helped the woman to the secured area they held. Takiyok was not going to be impressed.
The first thing he did was put himself in Takiyok's position. He tried to imagine being asleep, and then waking up to her bringing back an apparently wounded stranger. He had to rethink it, because he knew that he would help someone who appeared truly injured. The woman certainly had evidence of injuries both in the form of claw marks and the trauma to her head. But would it be enough for Takiyok? Apart from that, she was...
Beautiful. Gorgeous. Wonderful.
Taikon sneered at himself, then sighed. Slowly, they came upon where he had left @Takiyok. He could feel the heat already rising in his ears, as though preparing for a fight. He licked his lips, shaking a bit to the probable detriment of his new companion. He knew she wouldn't be pleased. He wouldn't have been pleased. This woman was a complication. A problem. A slowdown.
But she needed them.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Taikon - November 27, 2020, 10:46 PM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Zephyr - November 27, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Taikon - November 27, 2020, 11:30 PM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Zephyr - November 27, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Taikon - November 27, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Zephyr - November 28, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Taikon - November 28, 2020, 12:22 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Zephyr - November 28, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Taikon - November 28, 2020, 12:56 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Zephyr - November 28, 2020, 01:45 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Taikon - November 28, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Takiyok - November 28, 2020, 02:23 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Zephyr - November 28, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Taikon - November 28, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Takiyok - November 28, 2020, 02:57 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Taikon - November 28, 2020, 03:14 AM