Emberwood Did you wonder where I've been all night
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Zephyr requested skip
Taikon had hoped Takiyok might offer an opinion. He didn't know if the right course of action was for them to take the injured woman over the mountain with them. Perhaps they should find somewhere to take care of her, maybe Seelie Court. Injured and unlucky wolves seemed to be a bit of a specialty for them.
Takiyok, though, had no interest in this type of dialogue. Her stare remained cold. Mean. Survivalist.
He didn't blame her. He couldn't even be angry with her. Though she tried to pick a fight, standing and declaring she would spend the night on the perimeter, he just frowned. He wanted her with them. She was strong. They were better together. He knew it. She knew it.
It had never been up for discussion whether or not Taikon would be helping this woman. He knew that Takiyok would see him as weak. She would think he would just say yes to any injured animal that came their way. Maybe that was even partially true.
He was not willing to abandon an injured woman to oblivion. If Takiyok had a problem with that, then she would just need to deal with it. He watched her stomp away. He huffed. FINE. He said, loudly, angrily. She breathed out harshly. Tears were welling. He walked forward a few, slow paces, careful to let his charge move at her own pace. Then he sat. He lay down. Taki was gone. The tears welled over as he spoke. You'll be safe here, tonight, he said to the mystery woman, looking away. He tucked his tail in front of his face, and, eventually, he slept.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Taikon - November 27, 2020, 10:46 PM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Zephyr - November 27, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Taikon - November 27, 2020, 11:30 PM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Zephyr - November 27, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Taikon - November 27, 2020, 11:48 PM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Zephyr - November 28, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Taikon - November 28, 2020, 12:22 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Zephyr - November 28, 2020, 12:40 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Taikon - November 28, 2020, 12:56 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Zephyr - November 28, 2020, 01:45 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Taikon - November 28, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Takiyok - November 28, 2020, 02:23 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Zephyr - November 28, 2020, 02:32 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Taikon - November 28, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Takiyok - November 28, 2020, 02:57 AM
RE: Did you wonder where I've been all night - by Taikon - November 28, 2020, 03:14 AM