Wild Berry Meadow So free my mind, all the talking
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
As Luna pulled back, he grinned at her. Where to even start.. he said, looking down and smiling. So much had happened. So much of it had been awful. Yet is was Takiyok that took his thoughts. Zephyr hated him. Zephyr wanted nothing to do with him, but Takiyok... So quickly was he willing to let her become the centre of his entire world. Perhaps she had always been the centre, and he just hadn't known it until she had finally said something to him.
Taikon launched into it. After we spoke last, you made me realize I needed to find my friend, Takiyok. That led me to Sagtannet, who were way out at Nova Peak, past the cliffs we met at, he began, reaching out beyond the Sunpires, a light, strange glimmer in his eyes as he recalled meeting Taki by chance in his path. It had been Lunaria who had told him to find what he needed to survive the winter, and had probed him further. In the far reaches of his heart, there had been something. Now, he knew what it was. Anyway, after I joined them the woman who led it wanted to go to war because someone had moved into some sea cliffs and had scars on their face, I don't know. I asked why, and they kicked me out, he explained, cutting out the meatier tidbits for the gist of what had happened. He was just happy he didn't have to tell her someone else had died like last time. Despite the rather disheartening subject matter, he couldn't wipe the smile from his face.
Takiyok came with me, and we went through the mountains and this person Zephyr, he let us stay with the Ivory Rose, he finished. It was a terrible story told this way, but he wanted to know about her, too, and he knew she would have questions.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
So free my mind, all the talking - by Taikon - December 04, 2020, 03:46 AM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Lunaria - December 04, 2020, 08:13 AM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Taikon - December 04, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Lunaria - December 05, 2020, 07:51 AM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Taikon - December 06, 2020, 06:28 PM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Lunaria - December 20, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: So free my mind, all the talking - by Taikon - December 30, 2020, 03:45 AM