Bramblepoint But all my threads couldn't stop the bleeding
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Limit Two 
(For reference, he's in the area between Bramblepoint and the Caldera, so not exactly in Bramblepoint). Another one of Azon's pack visits! Specifically tagging @Towhee, but one more RHC member is allowed to join! :3

Ignis arrived a bit later than initially planned, but he eventually made it to where the Caldera was -- a large, crater-like structure that appeared to grow vegetation with age. He briefly wondered if there was....something here before this structure formed, but those thoughts eventually drifted off in disinterest.

Right now, the Pheonix's attention was attempting to familiarize himself with the allied packs and relaying a message -- and while his diplomacy skills were absolute shit, this scouting trip away from the Glen was good practice.

Stepping a few feet away from where the borders held strong, the pale phoenix threw his head back to howl and call for any members willing to come...

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
But all my threads couldn't stop the bleeding - by Āzon - December 17, 2020, 11:41 PM
RE: But all my threads couldn't stop the bleeding - by Āzon - December 18, 2020, 10:00 PM