Raven's Watch While you were out building other worlds, where was I?
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Stag was relieved when they came upon the rocky outcropping boasting the first of a pack's scent along its borders. The reason for his relief came in part for Wylla's behavior -- he had noticed she was despondent, different even -- at first he had naively wondered if it was a lack of food or resources or even purpose... The longer they walked, the more he realized that perhaps the loss of Sagtannet had impacted her profoundly.

He couldn't fault her for it. In one swing of unfavorable events, she had lost a paramor, two children, and a home. All Stag had lost was a home and friends. He tried his best to keep chipper in the face of Wylla's despondence, but he was not of sunny disposition himself.

Once they stopped, Stag peered at Wylla while she howled. He would not say anything today in front of these strangers, but later when they were alone he would likely carefully poke about, and see what he could do to make Wylla Wylla again.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: While you were out building other worlds, where was I? - by Stag - December 28, 2020, 12:52 PM