Greatwater Lake When all I know is you
The Phoenix General
180 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Private 
Finally got up a thread! Gonna backdate this to the 20th if that's okay? @Aliana

After what seemed like an eternity and a half, the thin ice’s surface was able to give in under Ignis’ forepaws and a small hole was created in the solid lake. Freezing cold water was not the best, but all this traveling was beginning to make the pale man thirsty – so really, who gave a shit? So, the phoenix dipped his pale cranium towards the hole and began lapping it up, nose wrinkling into a grimace as the unpleasantly icy water took away any warmth of his throat.

Nearby was the clear scent trail of not one – but two packs in this area of the flatlands. The only question in his mind however is whether or not either of these scents would lead him to Neverwinter; and if the additional scent trail was one he’d need to stay clear of. These thoughts would come to a clean halt at the clear presence of motioning nearby. He could certainly smell them, but did not turn around to see who it was until they showed themselves.

Only the prick of his hackles and swiveling of his ears gave away the fact that they’d been noticed…

The Pheonix General
Messages In This Thread
When all I know is you - by Āzon - December 25, 2020, 04:49 PM
RE: When all I know is you - by Aliana - December 28, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: When all I know is you - by Āzon - January 17, 2021, 08:38 AM
RE: When all I know is you - by Aliana - January 19, 2021, 04:02 PM