Blackfeather Woods I've been walking out all on my own
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Of course, it didn't take her long to find him. Despite his discomfort and violent nausea, her white figure felt like a safe, warm place. A small smile came over his features, slowly and surely as she found her way beneath his chin, a signature that he had missed more dearly than he could say with words. He didn't press against her like usual — the illness was too great, his stomach too weak to bear too much touch.
Astraeus, he answered softly, knowing it had always been a possibility that Mahler's crew would somehow find him. He hadn't known just how much hatred the scarred boy held, however. He should have retreated faster. He shouldn't have gone to the lake.
He followed her guidance without speaking, knowing that now, it was her turn to look after him. The wounds hadn't seemed so bad when the attack had first happened. They had bled a fair amount and the bruising felt awful, but he hadn't thought much of it. Under the skin, however, the muscles had been shredded. Despite his best efforts, fluid had built up and the wounds had festered in the prince's race to return to his new family.
Taikon nodded, following alongside her, staying as close to her as possible. Her scent was so much a comfort that he wanted to bury his face in her and sleep, but he knew that she had other plans. No cougars this time; just hormonal boys, he joked, managing to do so despite feeling like he might throw up every time his mouth opened.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
I've been walking out all on my own - by Taikon - December 28, 2020, 10:27 PM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Takiyok - December 29, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Taikon - December 29, 2020, 02:18 AM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Takiyok - December 29, 2020, 08:22 PM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Taikon - February 06, 2021, 02:42 AM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Takiyok - February 07, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Taikon - February 07, 2021, 09:48 PM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Takiyok - February 11, 2021, 07:26 PM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Taikon - February 14, 2021, 02:07 AM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Takiyok - March 03, 2021, 10:26 AM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Taikon - March 06, 2021, 03:04 AM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Takiyok - April 28, 2021, 08:44 PM
RE: I've been walking out all on my own - by Taikon - May 01, 2021, 02:10 AM