Neverwinter Forest i was packing my things,
1,006 Posts
Ooc — summer
Ecologist
Master Ambassador
When Huā first sees Aibreann, she is not particularly struck by her coloration nor her markings; she lacked the lovely merle coat of Mal's or the blue slate of Nukilik that reminded her of the stormy sea. What did catch her attention was her eyes- round and wide. Warm femininity, like a flickering candle or sunlight scattered through tree leaves. Gentle features, a slim figure. She was not an ethereal lavender or white, but she was beautiful, and everything about her seemed so ladylike that Huā was impressed. She stood a little higher than the empress, though most wolves did, but she was not so tall as to intimidate, and rather Huā felt something she had not expected- nervousness. Like she was about to take a test. 

The empress scarcely notices as the boy departs, too caught up on observing Aibreann. She realized it might be too obvious that she was giving her a once, twice-over, and turned her gaze fully back to those lamplight eyes. Yes, ah, hi... Aibreann. I am Huā, as you know. A pleasure to know you as well... I hope we can become... well-acquainted.

So... tell me about yourself, if you wish?
Messages In This Thread
i was packing my things, - by Huā - January 03, 2021, 10:12 PM
RE: i was packing my things, - by Ciarán - January 10, 2021, 11:20 PM
RE: i was packing my things, - by Huā - January 10, 2021, 11:29 PM
RE: i was packing my things, - by Ciarán - January 11, 2021, 12:11 AM
RE: i was packing my things, - by Huā - January 12, 2021, 10:15 AM
RE: i was packing my things, - by Ciarán - January 15, 2021, 12:28 AM
RE: i was packing my things, - by Aibreann - January 16, 2021, 08:10 PM
RE: i was packing my things, - by Huā - January 17, 2021, 12:43 AM