Nimbus Summit millennials b like "gen z is so stupid. that was such a hufflepuff thing 4 me 2 say!"
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
of course, a strange older man approaching without a word may spark some alarm in the youth. that was a given. his tail swung easily behind him as he replied, aditya. i'm living nearby with my daughter. perhaps the knowledge that he was a father (a present, attentive father, too) would put the boy at ease.

he tilted his head. it's bad weather to be out on one's own. do you have family nearby? 

he was about to remark on the other wolf's age, but stopped himself just in time. the years gone by should never erase the fact that he, himself, was out on his own at only a few moons old. if aditya had gotten by—with plenty of help from others he met on the road, but still, he lived to this day—he was sure this young man would be fine, too.

still, he could not stifle the mentor, coach, (father) that had grown within him. he sat calmly down on his haunches, trying to make himself as non-threatening as possible while waiting for a reply.
Messages In This Thread
RE: millennials b like "gen z is so stupid. that was such a hufflepuff thing 4 me 2 say!" - by Aditya - January 20, 2021, 07:31 AM