Hideaway Strath I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me?
261 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
@Kynareth Deagon spar? chat or something inbetween

Whrist was angry in her imagination her ruff still burned where she had been held. She had paced so much the snow was packed down below her paws even as more fluffy flakes continued to fall. She need to get her energy out but this pacing was only infuriating her even more helping to build up more frustrated energy.

She stopped in front of a blueberry bush and roared at it like this bush was the source of her anger “GRRAAAHHHH” then the black femme lunged at the bush and bit it’s frozen branches, she tossed her head side to side as if she wanted to tear the brush from the earth, though being mostly burried in over a foot of snow that outcome was unlikely.
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Messages In This Thread
I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - January 22, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 02, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 07, 2021, 05:33 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 15, 2021, 03:53 PM
RE: I've gotta a bone, care to pick it with me? - by Whrist - February 18, 2021, 11:36 PM