Silver Creek i mean i guess that's fine
Hello, sweet Antichrist
148 Posts
Ooc — Vami
If anything, Hemlocke in all the silence and stares, had become not only quite the listener, but an observer, all the same. The uncertainty the young man had was fitting for any wolf meeting a stranger in what Hemlocke now learned, as a new place in a new land. However, Hemlocke could only feel as though his presence here did not help the man, but further hinder him in his exploration.

Hemlocke then turned once more away from him and onto the creek. His silt-tall legs moving in closer and his head lowering to sniff the waters. This creek smelt fresh and crisp and the forest providing ample cover but not a mess of tangled reeds, vine and bramble. Yes, a good place and one he would put to memory should he pack have a need to relocate once more. 

It is King Elk Forest. He then states, Kingslend, once ruled. But did not now, obviously. If he was unsettling to the wolf at least the shadow could make up for it by providing some information. If needing to settle for winter, this would be good. The naturalist allowed and then, gesturing outwards with his muzzle as his crown lifted once more. My home is in a valley east of here.
hello Darkness,
my old friend.
Messages In This Thread
i mean i guess that's fine - by Ole - February 14, 2021, 01:08 AM
RE: i mean i guess that's fine - by Hemlocke - February 17, 2021, 05:00 PM
RE: i mean i guess that's fine - by Ole - February 18, 2021, 09:28 AM
RE: i mean i guess that's fine - by Hemlocke - February 18, 2021, 01:39 PM
RE: i mean i guess that's fine - by Ole - February 18, 2021, 01:59 PM
RE: i mean i guess that's fine - by Hemlocke - February 18, 2021, 02:11 PM