Ouroboros Spine Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Shit, he really just got away with that.  The dude didn't lean into the judgement and instead completely changed the subject, a move that totally wasn't the win that Zane took it as.  Raimo was already clearly far beyond Zane's maturity despite their age difference.

The last connection Zane had had that could have been called any sort of influence was his father... and there was no doubt he was a certifiable disappointment, for all he might believe otherwise.

If he'd seen the test, he might have declined. Zane wasn't completely hopeless, though, and he knew they had a better shot hunting together.  Besides, he felt the thrill of competition in the male's presence... and he figured he could pretty easily show this guy up.  Maybe it'd wipe some of that entitlement off of his face and get the dude off his ass for a while.

Alright, sarge, I'm in.  Dude seemed like he had a stick up his ass, so the name fit, but he leaned into the inflection a bit informally.  No use givin him the impression it was a title.  Lead the way.  He'd graciously allow this guy to take point in remembering how the fuck to get down from here to the lower hills.
Messages In This Thread
Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - February 27, 2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Raimo - February 27, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - February 28, 2021, 04:17 AM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - March 06, 2021, 12:13 PM