Ouroboros Spine Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Zane resurfaced alright... winded, frazzled, and breathing heavily from a combination of factors (not the least of which, nerves).  Fucking pin me if I ever pick a mountain again, Zane muttered to no one in particular, eyeing the trail that Raimo had clearly left in his chase.  Alright, so options here... he could follow and likely arrive after the guy had already taken down a catch.  Double the humiliation.  He'd never fuckin hear the end of it.

Or he could try for a catch of his own.  A quick glance around showed two trails, another smaller one.... for some kind of bird.  Always with the birds.  Still, Zane knew that he had a shot at catchin it still if he was quick, and on flat ground again he could manage.  So he took off, tracking the creature in a completely different direction.  Fuck yeah, maybe Reemo would lose whatever the hell he was chasing and Zane would emerge the sole winner.  He grinned, letting his imagination get to his head for a minute... until a wild fluttering exploded from a nearby bush where his quarry, apparently, had rehidden itself.

I'll roll for a catch next round XD
Messages In This Thread
Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - February 27, 2021, 01:33 PM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Raimo - February 27, 2021, 01:45 PM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - February 28, 2021, 04:17 AM
RE: Are you a loan? 'Cause you've got my interest - by Zane - March 16, 2021, 04:34 PM