Ocean's Breath Plateau and little sir john sprung up his head
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
Pack Formation 
for the first time since they'd arrived, aditya felt comfortable in calling this a pack. a small pack, granted, but a pack nonetheless. he was suffused with pride in the days since pharaoh had arrived, and found himself looking for more signs of good fortune. the best of which, obviously, would be more wolves upon his border, with friendly faces and can-do attitudes.

this morning, he summoned them together — @Brook, @Dashiell, and @Ramesses. what a quartet they made! but it was clear that they each had their strengths, and he couldn't wait to see what their combined aptitudes could create.

our territory must be secured, he said, when all of them had arrived. the borders must be marked—i've been working on that, but i'm only one man. more scents on the edge of the plateau will send a message, further stake our claim. and on that note. . .

adi smiled around at all of them. we need a greater membership. if you can scout for others, do. if you come across a wolf that seems like a good fit, bring them to me. only when we are a dozen-strong will i feel comfortable with our place here.

he was a fervent shepherd; he had led a flock of one (his shy but amiable daughter) for moons now. he would care for anyone who followed. but it was the way of the wolf that might made right, and only numbers would solidify their foothold upon ocean's breath plateau.
Messages In This Thread
and little sir john sprung up his head - by Aditya - March 22, 2021, 11:01 AM
RE: and little sir john sprung up his head - by Brook - March 22, 2021, 12:47 PM
RE: and little sir john sprung up his head - by Aditya - March 27, 2021, 10:47 AM
RE: and little sir john sprung up his head - by Brook - March 31, 2021, 07:12 PM