Blackfeather Woods No number, no return address
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
He never got tired of the way she bumped underneath him, not even when he knew she wasn't going to like anything else that came out of his mouth. He tried to reign himself in, knowing well that you get what you give, and if he came at this defensively, she would respond reactively.
Taikon sighed, giving her a quaint, strange little smile that read as "the troubles never end." He nuzzled her neck for good measure. You always know, he said.
Moving alongside her, he dipped his head and took another breath, licking his lips. Zephyr. He's.. I don't know, there's something troubling him, and now he wants to head back over the mountains, he began. His ears drooped. He says it's important, that he wants to see his sister, he said.
Taikon thought about whether he should play the part of his mother, and hand her a half truth to see if she would volunteer herself to go with him. When this entered his mind, it worried him that he was still unwell, and tossed it aside. He had always been honest. I told him that we should go with him, because he wants me to go with him. He didn't like that. I just... don't want him to go alone. It's dangerous. He says Rowan "can't" for some reason. The reasoning didn't make sense to him, but neither did his distrust of Taki.
He looked at her feet, too worried to check her expression.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
No number, no return address - by Taikon - April 15, 2021, 06:24 PM
RE: No number, no return address - by Takiyok - April 16, 2021, 12:29 AM
RE: No number, no return address - by Taikon - April 16, 2021, 01:44 AM
RE: No number, no return address - by Takiyok - April 16, 2021, 04:26 PM
RE: No number, no return address - by Taikon - April 17, 2021, 12:17 AM
RE: No number, no return address - by Takiyok - April 18, 2021, 09:39 AM
RE: No number, no return address - by Taikon - April 18, 2021, 01:23 PM
RE: No number, no return address - by Takiyok - April 18, 2021, 07:11 PM
RE: No number, no return address - by Taikon - April 19, 2021, 10:45 AM
RE: No number, no return address - by Takiyok - April 28, 2021, 09:07 PM
RE: No number, no return address - by Taikon - April 29, 2021, 03:05 AM