Hideaway Strath [M] How loud are the drums of war
261 Posts
Ooc —
Tags for reference, her only knowledge of being in season is what she was told in this thread, if you consider anything she does to be a power play let me know I’ll fix it

He came upon her like a shadow in the darkness, he too smelled rich, masculine and she was drawn to him like a moth to flame. She was a greedy bitch she knew this and she exalted in it, what was hers belonged to her. ‘Heat’ the white witch called @Aerin told her it was when and woman body tells her to breed. She didn’t need her body to tell her to breed she did as she pleased long before her scent changed and his body burned from within. Her upbringing or rather the lack thereof showed in her ignorance of her own body, she had no idea truly what a heat meant for her and in true fashion she did not care.

She moved to him and rubbed her body along his like a cat, Her pitch sliding along his brindle She didn’t mince words, forward as she ever was, for her world was a simple one, hers and not hers though reality did try hard to intrude on that logic from time to time. She answered him with her truth because in truth she didn’t know when her heat had started nor when it would end or if it ever would, she might feel like this forever her mind and body at odds.

The press of his teeth along her ruff brought pain that turned to bone melting pleasure and she returned the gesture in kind sinking her canines deep tasting just a bit of his blood, She slid her tongue over her nares carefully marking her nose with his blood. 
She brushed her lips along his ear, her voice husky “I missed your smell and your body,
Take your time, [Image: cd8fe6534b017c725839ace0d9b274b3_w200.webp] Just don't waste mine
Messages In This Thread
[M] How loud are the drums of war - by Whrist - April 17, 2021, 10:43 PM
RE: [M] How loud are the drums of war - by Whrist - April 18, 2021, 09:54 PM
RE: [M] How loud are the drums of war - by Whrist - May 01, 2021, 12:53 PM
RE: [M] How loud are the drums of war - by Whrist - May 30, 2021, 10:32 AM