Duskfire Glacier Drag me under
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Baby time, sexuality & heat.
Dated April 24th, 2021. Evening. For @Rye

The following day had been one of rest for Tzila. Or, it should have been. After her enchanting dance with the scarred Tundrian, who still clung to every corner of her mind, the shadow Queen sough refuge. A quiet place to retire and gain back her spent energy. But her body wasn't having it. It had other ideas.

Much to her annoyance, the fluttering tingle under her tail and the prickle beneath her skin was still there. Just as rampant as before. She was still twitchy. Far too excitable, even though she craved rest. She had retreated to one of her favorite haunts of the Glacier. The Caverns. Their slightly cooler interior was a welcome breath of air against her body. The rush of the waterfall a soothing lullaby that eased the senses.

Curled on the stone floor atop some recently harvested pelts (including her acquired fox skin), she grunted. Brows pinched, she shuffled. Twisted, turned. Re-positioned this way and that in a futile attempt to get comfortable. It was no use. That damn itch kept her awake. The primal desire still alive and well. Huffing, she abandoned all efforts to rest and instead got up to make towards the waterfall. Hopeful that some of the misty spray would be a satisfactory distraction. All while not considering that outside, she had left a fresh trail to her location, like a beacon.
Messages In This Thread
Drag me under - by RIP Tzila - April 24, 2021, 11:22 PM
RE: Drag me under - by Rye - April 25, 2021, 01:20 AM
RE: Drag me under - by RIP Tzila - April 26, 2021, 08:31 PM
RE: Drag me under - by Rye - April 27, 2021, 09:13 PM
RE: Drag me under - by RIP Tzila - May 05, 2021, 10:58 AM
RE: Drag me under - by Rye - May 08, 2021, 12:19 AM