Phoenix Maplewood Come kiss me further
242 Posts
Ooc — R/Rachel
It was another sleepless night, the shifting scents and changes around the territory only serving to bring thoughts of her lost triplets to the shaman as motherhood claimed Tzila and Lane. Instead of wandering the Glacier, however, Imaq felt the desire to escape from Wintersbane's familiar lands -- if only for the night. She found her steps leading her away to the forest where the blue bunting had first hunted with her, as if the cur were an equal in his glacial gaze, where they had failed miserably and shared the sap of maples instead to cement her alliance to the Duskfire he-wolf. 

A smile graced the woman's softened features to find another wandering in the moonlight, lapping at the sweet syrup bleeding from the trunks as Imaq had done before. She greeted the winterwhite with a soft noise, waiting with bated breath on raised tiptoes like a bird awaiting flight -- ready to run if the other proved to be unfriendly towards canids such as the she-dog. 
"...and all around was the bitter arctic cold and the immense silence of the North..."
Messages In This Thread
Come kiss me further - by Pandora - May 04, 2021, 10:29 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Imaq - May 10, 2021, 04:47 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Pandora - May 11, 2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Imaq - May 18, 2021, 07:15 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Pandora - May 21, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Imaq - May 31, 2021, 06:13 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Pandora - May 31, 2021, 06:50 PM
RE: Come kiss me further - by Imaq - June 16, 2021, 08:32 PM