Hideaway Strath That perfect moment, the last tear you shed
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Had to post with big boi before he goes inactive again. OOP ‘:>

There’s an abundance of things happening and his attention span is so terribly fickle, but he’s still so interested in these small wolves that resemble him. Though the other two bound off, he sees one hiding between another’s legs. His tails wags furiously and he lifts from his play bow to pad over to @Mulberry

The large pup hops over to her, uncaring that she seems to try and hide from the crowd around them. He doesn’t even pay mind to Derg hovering protectively over her. He wants to play dammit and she’s the closest one! So he brazenly steps before her, a wide, toothy smile on his dark face. Purple tongue flung out and ruby eyes bright with interest. He pokes his nose towards her, completely ignoring her personal space and bats her with a huge paw clumsily on her chest. Play with me! I demand it! He practically says. Only to bat at her once more, only a high pitched, needy whine follows. Give me attention! I demand it!
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
RE: That perfect moment, the last tear you shed - by Alduin - May 26, 2021, 02:10 PM