Tuktu Weir And you might have to tell me again
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
The wariness faded out of his expression almost instantly, Kynareth's laughter and easy-going mannerisms soothing the anxieties weighing on his return. Silver eyes returned the playful gleam while he nodded flashing the man a quick grin "A bit here and there. It finds me" he doesn't say much more than that but did little to hide the pride from slipping into his tone.....he'd abandoned all hope of being a good man when he'd already besmirched that path. Whatever came his way as long as it brought him something of gain or interest, he participated in....troublesome or not. The mention of branching out was unexpected, shit he hadn't even been sure that The Saints of the Dying Light would be around after the time he'd spent away. Most of Teekon hated them the last he'd heard and with the drama between the pack and Ursus....welp he'd been just a bit worried. Doing his best to mask the surprise he instead gave a hearty wag, his ears standing up tall and expression now one of permanent glee sharing the man's pride in his progress "Sister pack? You've done very well then! I'll accept the offer of dinner, would you catch me up?" his stomach made itself clear at that very moment, roaring at the word dinner and making him feel sickened with the sharpness of how empty he suddenly felt. Fuck.....desperation wasn't great but he was capable of replacing whatever he ate. Looking to Kynareth Valour waited on the man's lead, already feeling like he was on his way home. 
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you might have to tell me again - by Valour - May 23, 2021, 11:27 AM
RE: And you might have to tell me again - by Valour - May 27, 2021, 09:44 AM
RE: And you might have to tell me again - by Valour - June 04, 2021, 11:37 AM