Hideaway Strath All for me!
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin can tell he’s been graciously forgiven for his wrongdoings. He thinks no matter what he does, Thyme would always forgive him. Though he’s around his brothers all the time, Thyme’s presence hits him differently. He’s his best friend and he always finds himself wanting to hangout with him. He’s funny, nice, and he’s fun to play with, even though he can’t rough him up like he can his own blood and kin. 

So as Thyme states the obvious, Alduin nods with a cute little laugh. “You are!” He teases back. 

Then Alduin goes quiet when Thyme nips at his cheek again, blood red orbs locking eyes with Thymes own. 

You’re my best friend, Alduin. Best friends for always, right?

Alduin feels his heart swell at how nice his friend is to him. A goofy smile overcomes his face and he gently knocks their heads together if a brief sign of affection. 

“Best friends for always, Thymie.” He confirms. 

Then his smile grows and he bounces around the cream wolf, offering a gentle nip to his hindquarters. “Now let’s go make your mom give us food! I’m starving!” He yells enthusiastically, running off but waiting for the smaller to follow. 

Best friends for always.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
All for me! - by Thyme - June 21, 2021, 12:43 PM
RE: All for me! - by Alduin - June 21, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: All for me! - by Thyme - July 15, 2021, 02:05 AM
RE: All for me! - by Alduin - July 15, 2021, 09:49 AM
RE: All for me! - by Thyme - July 15, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: All for me! - by Alduin - July 28, 2021, 03:32 AM
RE: All for me! - by Thyme - August 09, 2021, 03:34 AM
RE: All for me! - by Alduin - August 12, 2021, 01:38 AM
RE: All for me! - by Thyme - August 12, 2021, 02:53 AM