Ouroboros Spine Are blowing through my room
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin is caught with cheek fills of berries and he looks at her almost guiltily even though there’s no reason to be anything of the such. He swallows as she introduces herself. Yeah, he remembers her from when the moon woman had her pups. She was very nice to him earlier. 

He doesn’t offer her a smile, neither does he move towards her, but his deep red hues light up some. The sadness, hurt, and fear that came with the river incident has faded, leaving him fairly numb. Now, he’s just pissed at himself. He put himself through that. And for what? It did less good than he had thought it would. 

A few moments of silence pass between them. His expression shows that he is much too tired for a boy his age and his eyes are aged — dark even. 

Finally midnight lips part to reveal a purple tongue as he speaks. “Alduin. I’m Alduin. From the — uh- the Saints.” It’s not as if he didn’t know what his pack was called, it’s just that he was hesitant to tell her. His father told him not to give out much information when speaking of the pack. 

He gathers enough energy to dip his head softly as blood red eyes meet her own. “N-nice to meet you.” He tries to be polite but he can’t find it in himself to put forth much more energy, mentally or physically.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
Are blowing through my room - by Alduin - August 10, 2021, 03:07 AM
RE: Are blowing through my room - by Lótë - August 11, 2021, 12:57 PM
RE: Are blowing through my room - by Alduin - August 12, 2021, 12:26 AM
RE: Are blowing through my room - by Lótë - August 25, 2021, 09:17 PM