Whitebark Stream I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The woman was sharp with her response. She snapped and then smiled, scoffing at what he had said. Issorartuyok tilted his head to the side with a curious glint in the deep brown of his gaze. He did not understand what he had done. At least, he did not understand until she stated she only wished to take his time.

Ah, the northerner remarked, flustered at his foolishness. The large frame tensed before he shrugged his shoulders and nodded to the woman. If she needed his time, his assistance, he knew that he should lend it to her.

What are you called? the large wolf inquired curiously. The female smelled of the same pack as Meerkat. Issorartuyok wondered if they knew each other.
Messages In This Thread
I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 03, 2021, 03:11 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 06, 2021, 11:06 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Issorartuyok - September 09, 2021, 07:26 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 10, 2021, 11:11 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 11, 2021, 11:50 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 11:22 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 14, 2021, 01:57 PM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 18, 2021, 11:58 AM
RE: I cut my bangs with some rusty kitchen scissors - by Lane - September 26, 2021, 12:47 PM