Northstar Vale i'm coming home, i've got some things to say
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
seaglass gaze watches her with an unbridled weariness ...despite that their companionship was chosen; deemed by her and accepted by him — as she draws nearer. a tautness pulls at the muscles of his shoulders; a gallop to the wild wardrum beat of his heart as she nips at his lip and butts her head against his flank. his ears flutter against his skull but he allows the touch(es) and tries not to led it feed into his ego.

as wordlessly as she offers her invitation, worripa accepts; heavy footfalls trodding after her as she starts down a prey path. something better than the meager meals he's managed to scrounge up ( and the rotten corpses carelessly left behind ) would be nothing more than godsend at the moment.

and, beyond that, worripa hoped to impress her. at the very least, prove that she had not made a wrong choice in accepting him into her ( once ) duo.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 04, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 06, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 08, 2021, 06:12 AM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 22, 2021, 07:25 AM