Redsand Canyon I don’t want to vanish too
57 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
Sorry for the hold up! I almost forgot this thread

The boy nodded. He was afraid.

My dad, my best friend and his family all vanished at different times,

Ah. Yes. People had been disappearing a lot lately. Had she been someone else she might have offered him some sort of comfort, or told him not to worry, or told him he wasn't old enough to be so afraid. But War was War. She thought there was reason to be afraid. She wasn't a liar either and so she told the truth to the boy. "You have reason to be afraid. We are few and we are going to war."

"Five months." She nodded and turned around so she stood face to face with him, she didn't patronize him or talk down to him in any way. He was old enough to learn now. "War is coming. You are old enough to learn." he wasn't a regular child. He was a child of the saints.

"I can teach you how to fight." She didn't exactly form that as a question either. It was about time he learned if no one had been teaching him. He had to know of what was to come, he had to learn the reality of the world. She looked at him and then she took a fighting stance. "Copy me." She was obviously not going to fight a child, that he was not big enough for yet. But soon. No for now she would show him the different stances he could take and what they meant.
Messages In This Thread
I don’t want to vanish too - by Thyme - September 17, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: I don’t want to vanish too - by War - September 20, 2021, 08:47 AM
RE: I don’t want to vanish too - by Thyme - September 22, 2021, 04:05 AM
RE: I don’t want to vanish too - by War - October 14, 2021, 04:45 AM