Duskfire Glacier there's nobody else to blame
stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Tzila had grown weary lately. Mostly in part due to the trouble her daughter was causing within the pack. More specifically, the other pups. She was not in the least bit surprised when Lane approached her, grave concern written all over her face. Her own features in turn, were tired.

"I know, I know." She sighed guiltily, brows pinched. "And it pains me beyond words, knowing what Veteran went through." Surely, Lane knew well of the strong, mother like bond between her child and the Shadow Queen. It made her sick that she wasn't there to protect him that day, against her own daughter.

"I should have been there to do something. But Makatza...she's out of control." Pausing, she struggled to consider some options. "I will be speaking directly with Wintersbane on this, that I promise you. I also have been thinking of finding some more...productive outlets for her, to release her aggression. That, or I am afraid she might have to be under adult supervision until her attitude settles. If at all."
Messages In This Thread
there's nobody else to blame - by Lane - October 10, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: there's nobody else to blame - by RIP Tzila - October 13, 2021, 05:49 PM
RE: there's nobody else to blame - by Lane - November 14, 2021, 12:18 PM