Otter Creek To Float on Your Back
84 Posts
Ooc —
So abruptly was her comment met with raucous layghter that Æsilfír thought surely she was being mocked. She squinted her lilac gaze at the female, noticing how the male leaned close to say something quiet to her. Perhaps he was the brains of the two. 

But when it became clear the woman thought Æsilfír had been joking about hunting otters, she became ruffled and a bit uncomfortable. No, she'd never caught an otter before. She'd never hunted them before, either. And now that she thought about it, her hunt would likely have been doomed to fail even if the otters hadn't been scared away; wolves were no match for them in the water. 

But she'd be damned if she let this bitch with her hyena laugh think she got the better of her. 

The male- Sakai, as he called himself- attempted to diffuse what otherwise might have spawned into a brawl and he managed  the fiery female's ire well by complimenting her. "Ah have" She bluffed confidently, her tone still very much an accusation. "But ye done ruint me chances naew. Too slow, the bot' of ye, anywey," She said. He'd already admitted as much anyway, so she figured one final itieration was enough. 

She recoiled at the offer made, grimacing in distaste at his phrasing. "Lame," She muttered to herself under her breath. "Nah," She barked, with a flick of her muzzle. "I'll nay join ye if that brayin' mule o'yeurs es a part of it. Better chances on me own we'ou t'eider of ye anywey. Bot...I'll make ye a wager, though. Sey we all three of us goes separate ways...Gev et an hour...I bet I'll come back wit something bigger'n anything t'either of ye would breng back." She challenged eagerly.
Messages In This Thread
To Float on Your Back - by Sakai - October 28, 2021, 06:49 PM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Æsilfír - October 31, 2021, 03:05 PM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Slate - November 01, 2021, 07:55 AM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Sakai - November 01, 2021, 04:39 PM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Æsilfír - November 08, 2021, 10:24 PM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Slate - November 16, 2021, 05:56 AM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Sakai - November 17, 2021, 09:47 PM
RE: To Float on Your Back - by Æsilfír - November 23, 2021, 12:57 AM