Totoka River Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat
96 Posts
Ooc — Maria
The woman seemed slightly annoyed at her for intruding during meal time, so Selena quickly adjusted her demeanor. Her tail was now just a low polite wag and her head dipped slightly, remembering the last stranger she pissed off. "Alright." It took everything in her not to slinky to the bank on her belly. This was a challenge, even she could sense it in the stranger's words. She fished once. Once. Now she was going to most likely make a fool of herself. The shadow gazed at her wavering reflection in the water for a moment, then looked back to the wolf with the prize she desired. 

"So let's say I had this friend... who has never caught a fish before. What advice would you give them?" It was obviously her, she said it as a joke to be taken but also in hopes this would take some of the pressure off of her to preform perfectly. Selena knew if she were to just go for it she would fall face first into the water and humiliate herself. Might as well just get right to it and suggest she was rubbish at it anyway with a smile.
Messages In This Thread
Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by Isari - November 23, 2021, 01:36 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - November 23, 2021, 10:42 PM
Isari - by Isari - November 23, 2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - November 24, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by Isari - November 25, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: Let Me Feel Your Heartbeat - by RIP Selena - December 03, 2021, 08:00 PM