Blackwater Islands dreadful, like death
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
Pack Activity 
extension of this thread. tagging @Nyra, @Alduin, @Tulok & @The Listener ...i am dumb and it is early so if i missed anyone who was supposed to be tagged in this just nudge me on discord and i'll add 'em. i went by those who were titled under the druid tier on the ranks, heh.

under the holding spell of the eldritch berry; ingram's mind swims with the voices of the spirits of the commanders, with the loudest being his direct bloodline: wanlida. his heart beat is steady within his chest, keeping time with some ancient wardrum that he has lost the tempo to but that his bones remember.

druids, the iron guardian addresses the newly anointed; seaglass gaze touching upon them all briefly in the wake of trikova's stunt. the smell of death is cloying and wafting heavy from the caverns they had emerged from to watch the end.

come, he commands. we go to the shore. and he tries to keep the thrumming worry from his voice; from the rush of his steps as each one brings him closer to and then finally to the sands of the shore. where he paces back and forth; stark attention upon the sea, searching for the listener's form to emerge from it.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
dreadful, like death - by Ingram - January 15, 2022, 06:34 AM
RE: dreadful, like death - by Tulok - January 16, 2022, 07:12 PM
RE: dreadful, like death - by RIP Fury - January 16, 2022, 07:30 PM
RE: dreadful, like death - by Alduin - January 17, 2022, 04:38 AM
RE: dreadful, like death - by The Listener - January 21, 2022, 04:48 PM
RE: dreadful, like death - by Ingram - February 02, 2022, 06:00 AM
RE: dreadful, like death - by Tulok - February 03, 2022, 06:15 PM
RE: dreadful, like death - by Alduin - February 03, 2022, 11:43 PM