Firestone Hot Springs You eat us up
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
All Welcome 
Set around 11 pm! Forward dated 3 days from now. 
Sry it took me forever lol I said I’d get this out like weeks ago but I’ve been busy hehehe so here ya go for whenever you have time! <3
@Kukutux

Alduin traveled inland in search of any potential information that could benefit his mission. He’d been traveling for hours nonstop. He can’t sleep and when he does he dreams, so he decides not to. It frees up time to do more productive things like travel and scout for his mission.

Tonight he’s made it to the hot springs. He remembers them as a pup when he’d gotten lost all that time ago. So he strides along the steaming pools of liquid, watching a geyser or two blow into the air and sprinkle water everywhere.

The moon shines its sickly blue light upon the land. It makes the pools shimmer and gleam in the dim light. He’s used to the cold, but the heat emitting here brings him a the slightest amount of comfort.

So as he moves, his head remains level with his broad shoulders and straight back. His tail curls over his hip elegantly, bobbing as heavy paws take new steps forward. Bloody eyes are dark with mystery and trauma, though dulled over time they only truly show a few emotions. They’re constantly feral looking, primal in his lust for blood and destruction. He is the monster in the dark and he looks like it too. His dark, brindled pelt gives him an advantage in the deep of night. Helps him camouflage against the backdrop of shrubs and shadows. 

Tonight, the hellhound will move until he finds something. Anything to bring back to his brother — information, another wolf, anything. He’s not above dragging someone all the way back to Blackwater if they catch his ire. He’ll have to see who or what tests his patience tonight. And he’s excited for it.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
You eat us up - by Alduin - January 21, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Kukutux - January 21, 2022, 04:01 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Alduin - January 21, 2022, 04:48 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Kukutux - January 21, 2022, 05:44 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Alduin - January 21, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Kukutux - January 21, 2022, 07:06 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Alduin - January 26, 2022, 08:13 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Kukutux - January 29, 2022, 07:27 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Alduin - January 29, 2022, 08:56 PM
RE: You eat us up - by Kukutux - January 30, 2022, 08:57 AM