Redsand Canyon where habits have teeth and the words carry knives
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
OMG I am so sorry about her
Aquene had been on the receiving end of more than a few snaps in her lifetime… everyone reacted differently, especially in labor. She had once referred to a pregnancy as geriatric due to the age of the mother and nearly lost an ear for it, luckily, as Towhee noticed, she was quick on her feet. She saw the way she stiffened and Aquene did not want to make her uncomfortable…

Still, that tension faded and then she was even joking about it. She offered a grateful smile. “The things I was taught… they were passed down from my mother’s mother’s mother’s stories.” It had just been that long since her birth pack had come across this kind of situation. “Do you know… is it still possible for you to conceive? There was always speculation but my mother herself did not know the answer when I asked her during my training… and can you only conceive one way or is it possible to conceive another?” The last seemed far more unrealistic than the former, but she asked anyway, giddy to finally be getting some answers to untold medical mysteries.
Messages In This Thread
RE: where habits have teeth and the words carry knives - by Aquene - January 30, 2022, 10:15 PM