Blackwater Islands let my bones be split apart
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
All the man does is grunt back, not taking his bait, but he knows the words will fester in his mind. Alduin knows his hate for him will only grow stronger and that is what Alduin wants. Eventually, when he actually becomes a man in body and in soul, he will challenge the hellhound back. It seems he won’t be doing that any time soon though, he is still too soft. 

So Alduin would tease him with a low scoff. “No words? Of course not.”

Only the Shadow’s voice is filling the air and Alduin’s bloody, venomous gaze flicks over to her. His mouth tenses in the beginning of a smile as he listens to her. Surely, Ingram is taking satisfaction in Alduin being caught red handed, but Alduin is not worried one bit. The Shadow has misconstrued the scene Alduin has set — the words he speaks. 

A rumbling laugh rolls from his dark, scarred lips. “I do not speak for you shadow, I merely use your name to get under his skin.” He shifts his gaze to the younger man, wretched amusement swirling in his eyes. “Obviously it works.”

He would move to circle Ingram then, eyes dark and his stance as confident as it was before. Uncaring of the Shadow’s intense gaze on him. He would try and nip the other at his hocks before veering a few feet away, unless the other retaliated. It’s clear he is not a nice man, the Listener would know this by now and Ingram would learn the hard way.

“He is weak.” Alduin would rumble slowly, uncaringly rude with his words because that is how he sees him. Emotions make one weak and Alduin is no such thing.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 06:31 AM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Alduin - February 06, 2022, 07:03 AM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Alduin - February 06, 2022, 05:30 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 06:00 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by The Listener - February 06, 2022, 06:27 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Alduin - February 06, 2022, 07:11 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 07:25 PM