Redsand Canyon pontius
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
The rolling tone gave her some semblance of peace but also that of hesitation. It was the Imperator’s choice to make. What if he returned with forces to fight Mereo? What if it put an extra strain on their resources? They could not afford conflict with the season because of the state of their medical supplies at the very least. Either way, she stated none of these facts.

“He was different… he was crazed. The man I knew was tactical and cold. He was driven, power and obedience were all he sought.” She explained again, her voice growing weaker and quieter the more the topic lingered on him. She wanted to banish his face, but it was hard when she still bore scars, both visible and invisible, from the man. “I worry he will be back with numbers. That he will find others. What he lacks in charisma, his second makes up for. The bounds they know in a fight are none. There are no such things as prisoners. The entire Trail was meant to conquer. They would wage war on other packs simply for existing within their path.” He ruled through fear, and ultimately that did little for morale…

The statement fell, her name reaching out again as she frowned, nodding at the mention of being able to give it another time. “I… yes, please… I… I just…” It was a lot; it was a heavy topic to even think about and yet it had been all that had been on her mind. Sleep was slowly becoming impossible. “When will Glaukos and Kallik be back?” She asked softly, craving for both of them to return for a safety in numbers, but also seeking to simply have Kallik back for herself.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
pontius - by Germanicus - February 07, 2022, 11:10 AM
RE: pontius - by Aquene - February 07, 2022, 11:49 AM
RE: pontius - by Germanicus - February 07, 2022, 12:57 PM
RE: pontius - by Aquene - February 07, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: pontius - by Germanicus - February 07, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: pontius - by Aquene - February 07, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: pontius - by Germanicus - February 07, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: pontius - by Aquene - February 07, 2022, 11:33 PM
RE: pontius - by Germanicus - February 08, 2022, 02:42 PM
RE: pontius - by Aquene - February 08, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: pontius - by Germanicus - February 10, 2022, 10:23 PM