Greatwater Lake Will you take my life? [M]
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Limit Two 
Forward dated about a week and a half from now.  :)
Set at sunset!
For @Sayf

Not long ago Alduin had run into @Turmeric, which was a surprise in and of itself. It has his mind reeling with possibilities. If he’s back, are the others back too? More importantly, is @Thyme back? Thoughts of his childhood friend wrack his mind more often than he cares to admit or acknowledge. He wonders what he looks like now. He wonders if he’ll ever find him again — or even see him, talk to him. He wonders if he’s even alive. Such grim thoughts have him in a dark mood. 

Which causes him to journey out to find him. Due to his pessimistic brain, he thinks the journey is for naught. He might not even find a trace, but he will search anyways. If Turmeric is here, then perhaps there’s a small ember of hope that he might be too. Perhaps he might just be able to find Mulberry, Derg, or Arlette too, who knows.

Only far enough on his journey he comes across the Great Lake west of the canyon and he stares at it with a fearful stillness. The memories of his childhood come back to him. The sight forces a plethora of scenes to domino back into existence from the dark recesses of his blurry memory. First, falling into the waterfall and waking in Moonglow. Then the more recent memory of Kukutux banishing him from ever returning. These lead further to the canyon, memories of when everything was okay. He would chew on Thyme, crawl all over Arlette, and bug his mother and brothers. The good days…when the Saints were still whole.

He snaps out of the trance his mind settles him into and he blinks his eyes. His face instantly wrinkling up in a deep scowl and a low angered rumble moves through his chest. Brows drawn tight, he begins moving and searching again. Hopefully his search is not in vain.

Tags for ref! Also for Turmeric I’m assuming that they will eventually recognize each other in out other thread but if you want me to edit jic I’m okay with that. <3
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
Will you take my life? [M] - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 03:22 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 03:53 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 04:36 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 05:02 PM
RE: Will you take my life? - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 05:21 PM
RE: Will you take my life? [M] - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 05:57 PM
RE: Will you take my life? [M] - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 06:12 PM
RE: Will you take my life? [M] - by Alduin - February 24, 2022, 06:39 PM
RE: Will you take my life? [M] - by Sayf - February 24, 2022, 07:01 PM