Blackbeak Bluff Will you hang me out to dry?
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
He can see the slight worry in his mother’s features. He believes it ill placed, but he understands her worries. She is his mother and she has done nothing but worry and care for him. He’s always been a momma’s boy after all and it seems that won’t be changing anytime soon. He does have a soft spot for her after all. Now that’s not to say he doesn’t feel the same about his father, but it’s still different with him — especially since Alduin’s fight he picked with him. That was when he’d first got Banesteppe and he was driving him mad, now the spirit is more tolerable, but not by much. 

Still, even as his mother compliments him he gives her a face. One that conveys the classic ‘omg mom stahp’ face, but with a touch of amusement hidden in those bloody eyes.

She continues on by mentioning why she’s there — saying that her and his father came to check up on them. Further asking how he’s doing afterwards, of course with her cute little nickname for him. At that he lowering his head some and huffs out a laugh through his nose with a slight shake to his shoulders. 

“I see.” He hums after his laughter passes. “I’m doing well. Tulok is sick of me, but that is to be expected.” He says lightly with a certain tenseness to his lips that almost conveys a smirk. 

“He is mission focused. My mind is…” He trails off with hazy uncertainty. “…scrambled at best. I am sick, mother.” He admits darkly, his earlier humor gone and a seriousness unknown to many his age settles in.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
Will you hang me out to dry? - by Alduin - March 03, 2022, 11:55 AM
RE: Will you hang me out to dry? - by Simmik - March 03, 2022, 05:45 PM
RE: Will you hang me out to dry? - by Alduin - March 03, 2022, 06:00 PM
RE: Will you hang me out to dry? - by Simmik - March 09, 2022, 08:26 PM
RE: Will you hang me out to dry? - by Alduin - March 16, 2022, 06:29 PM
RE: Will you hang me out to dry? - by Simmik - March 24, 2022, 02:19 PM
RE: Will you hang me out to dry? - by Alduin - March 30, 2022, 08:50 AM