Redsand Canyon I will love you until the last breath leaves my body
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
There was relief when the child drew her first breath. Ruenna’s contractions flared up once more but Aquene expected nothing less. It was obvious to the woman who had done the initial inspection that she would be welcoming multiple children into the world. Still, compared to the rest of her laboring, the next two came quick. The mother was beckoning her over while calling in her husband and closest friend. Aquene’s focus was on the health of the children and the health of the mother as well. The children all seemed to be healthy. Still, she was thorough in her examinations before shifting her attentions to Ruenna.

It was then that she found concern, a frown on her features as she hated to interrupt the happy moment. “Lady Ruenna, you are not done.” She stated for a lack of awareness on how else to address it. “You still have another child in your belly.” She assessed as she had looked over and lightly pressed against it while also checking for any kind of bleeding: the medicus’ worst nightmare to appear during childbirth due to the trauma of her own mother’s death. She quickly ushered her way over to fetch more raspberry leaves, knowing she would need to kickstart the labor process once more should Ruenna not feel on her own that she needed to deliver at least one more.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread