Hideaway Strath But I feel like I die 'til I feel your touch
239 Posts
Ooc — Heretic

Time to get to know all the new folks!

Whispers and new scents traveled the Strath. There was fresh, rookie blood among them. Like most paranoid wolves, the hound would not get by without meeting one on one with these new faces. An introduction was all it was meant to be. Just like @Adlartok, the General saved his judgement for a passing time; as he would do with the rest.

Trailing the quintessence of herbage and flora, Arashi was prompt in locating the fresh cache their new medic had made. Seeing it be made so soon, his thoughts were swayed to that of a first decent impression. He knew little of healing, but it was obvious that there was never time to waste when it came down to life or death. Considering that they often attracted negative attention and hostility, all of them were at risk for grave injury. Being prepared was of the utmost importance. This individual was clearly aware.

Medic, He hummed with a candid tone, acknowledging @Maiken with an expectant, morose leer. 

Messages In This Thread
But I feel like I die 'til I feel your touch - by Arashi - June 25, 2022, 12:47 PM