Ouroboros Spine Gaze
Yellowstone
NPC
231 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
No games? Wasn't this a game though? Mojag was confused but he settled quickly, obedient to the man's wishes. He looked from the orb to the man and back, trying to gauge what he was supposed to do next; he'd already stared in to the orb and seen himself in it - what else was there? Oh! Was this a game of make-believe? His confused look slipped away in favor of a smile, and his tail bat at the dirt.

Mojag focused on the orb again. This time he didn't make faces. The man hadn't made faces, so he'd try and emulate the serious expression he'd seen when he'd initially found him here. Do you see the matriarch of my village here? The man asked. Mojag did not want to disappoint him and after a beat to really study the orb, he nods, although he doesn't know what a matriarch is. The man had arrived with two adults and two children so maybe it was one of them?

I see... myself, he wanted to say, because that was the truth; but the truth rarely fit in to games like this. It wasn't wrong to lie if it was a game, so Mojag went on to say: A boy—two boys! And their anaa, but not their tataa, where is he? His brows furrowed with an obvious wrinkle. Mojag's expression became a little more dire. Did he go away?
Messages In This Thread
Gaze - by Cerne - June 26, 2022, 07:30 PM
RE: Gaze - by Mojag - June 28, 2022, 04:28 PM
RE: Gaze - by Cerne - June 29, 2022, 11:22 AM
RE: Gaze - by Mojag - June 30, 2022, 02:43 PM
RE: Gaze - by Cerne - July 01, 2022, 10:56 AM
RE: Gaze - by Mojag - July 04, 2022, 01:23 PM
RE: Gaze - by Cerne - July 10, 2022, 04:59 PM
RE: Gaze - by Mojag - July 28, 2022, 01:56 AM
RE: Gaze - by Cerne - July 28, 2022, 11:46 AM
RE: Gaze - by Mojag - August 05, 2022, 12:39 AM