The Heartwood I'm at One With The Silence
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
It seems the other feels his stare and is lifting a large head to peer back at him. Alduin would hold it until the other male lies back down, wiggling into the dirt to get more comfortable. The hellhound doesn’t miss the motion though and he’s moving to tower over Dreven as he speaks with a simple reply,

Yes, but it sucks.

It makes Al hum out his own sound of acknowledgment. Firmly agreeing that the sun does indeed suck ass. 

Only then, as Alduin peers down, watching him with his chin tucked softly to his chest and the full fur and lose skin around his cheeks puffing out, does the other extend an invitation. Which just makes the brindled beast stare at him more as he shuffles a paw out in no direction in particular.

He contemplates it. Even tilts his head as he raises a white, circular brow, giving Dreven a gaze of drab amusement.

Eventually, he laps a tongue over whiskered lips, huffs out a breath, turns in a loose circle, and flops beside the other like a lion basking in the shade. Except he is no lion and there is no shade. There’s the cruel sun above them and it’s kind of pissing him off, but he indulges the other anyhow. Sitting up on a single elbow while his legs are splayed before him, he settles a fair foot away from the other.

“We have a task, Dreven.” He starts a few seconds after laying down, staring at nothing in particular in the far off distance. “I must find someone — something — more importantly.” 
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
I'm at One With The Silence - by Dreven - July 24, 2022, 02:49 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Alduin - July 26, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Dreven - July 26, 2022, 06:55 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Alduin - July 26, 2022, 11:44 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 04:40 AM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Alduin - July 27, 2022, 10:22 AM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 11:55 AM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Alduin - July 27, 2022, 12:38 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Dreven - July 27, 2022, 12:50 PM
RE: I'm at One With The Silence - by Alduin - August 16, 2022, 04:33 PM