Phoenix Maplewood Growing Pains
Brecheliant
Family
-Not all who wander, are lost.-
695 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ranger
I don't mind at all 

A loud booming bark stirred Amalia from her dozing, and she jumped to her feet a growl in her chest. Eyes searching for whatever or whomever had made that alarm sound. She watched as a coyote ran away from them. She turned her black head, jade eyes falling upon the stark white wolf with debris in her fur. She must have sounded the alarm.

Amalia waved her brown tipped plume behind her. My goodness. Thank you for that. He was gonna steal my snacks or set upon me i'd imagine. I'm Amalia.

She shifted and allowed her fur to lower and her head to tilt. She kept a weather eye on the way the Coyote had run. Didn't want it to return. Some coyotes were just fine, others like this one here, well they were the very devil in disguise.

Amalia shifted and made a soft oh sound. She looked towards the sky, it had been well over an hour.

One moment please. She shifted and slowly moved towards the nearby river, dipping her head down into it, she pulled the sodden mass of rabbit fur from it's depths and stretched it out along the shoreline, pushing river rocks to it's edges with her nose.

Once it was all good she smiled. I was fixing a fur to give to someone as a gift. Now it just needs to dry. Would you like a snack? I have berries and fat or a rabbit? The berries and fat isn't very filling, but it is really tasty.

She looked towards the white woman again, if she was still there. All of her doddering may have scared the poor girl off.
Messages In This Thread
Growing Pains - by Amalia - July 27, 2022, 04:24 AM
RE: Growing Pains - by New Snow - July 27, 2022, 07:15 AM
RE: Growing Pains - by Amalia - July 27, 2022, 07:26 AM
RE: Growing Pains - by New Snow - July 27, 2022, 08:01 AM
RE: Growing Pains - by Amalia - July 27, 2022, 09:04 AM
RE: Growing Pains - by New Snow - July 27, 2022, 09:39 AM
RE: Growing Pains - by Amalia - July 27, 2022, 11:08 AM
RE: Growing Pains - by New Snow - July 27, 2022, 12:23 PM
RE: Growing Pains - by Amalia - July 27, 2022, 12:40 PM
RE: Growing Pains - by New Snow - July 27, 2022, 01:26 PM
RE: Growing Pains - by Amalia - July 27, 2022, 03:58 PM