The Heartwood I'm so used to sharing
Yellowstone
Sigma
-Peace in your Violence-
360 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven said nothing, simply simmered beneath the surface. He wasn't furious, just midly annoyed, moreso at Malacath than Khasni. His position was not one to question his orders, and he was in essence to keep the home fires burning while Malacath was away, but they hadn't even formed yet, before their leader had also disappeared after permanently disfiguring one of their onw.

I noticed. Deep baritone rumble came around and curled through the air. Though he gave Khasni respect, he was higher on the totem pole than her, if memory served, but he didn't wish to cause any upset about that.

Malacath has gone also. His scent is stale. Another has joined us, Atka. She belongs to me.

He spoke the last part, so there were no illusions to anything. So that other's would leave her be. He wasn't about to have anything happen to her. The wolf beast was not one to have much affection, but whatever shred of affection he did have, he shared between the two femmes of the pack as of right now.

Another the she wolf Heph, has agreed to gather information for us. I chased away a male from the pack lands. Hopefully, his guts stayed on the outside of his body as planned. Other than that nothing. Keeping he borders tended when I am not holding vigilance over yours.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
I'm so used to sharing - by Dreven - August 02, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: I'm so used to sharing - by Khasni - September 26, 2022, 05:05 PM
RE: I'm so used to sharing - by Dreven - September 26, 2022, 05:15 PM
RE: I'm so used to sharing - by Khasni - September 26, 2022, 05:18 PM
RE: I'm so used to sharing - by Dreven - September 26, 2022, 05:24 PM
RE: I'm so used to sharing - by Khasni - September 26, 2022, 06:57 PM
RE: I'm so used to sharing - by Dreven - September 26, 2022, 07:07 PM
RE: I'm so used to sharing - by Aqillutaq - September 26, 2022, 08:04 PM