The Heartwood I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess
Yellowstone
Sigma
-Peace in your Violence-
366 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ash lay heavy and gritty on his paws. Red eyes studied her as she spoke, though he kept his body neutral. He sensed disappointment from her, though he could be wrong. He dipped his scarred head. And then spoke deep baritone curling around her.

He has left. I'm Dreven in charge in his stead, Harbinger of the Forsaken. I can only assume he has gone after something as he stated he wanted too. However, his mind is his own.

Fury, warchief. Well Met.

Dreven shifted from one paw to the other, and then stopped moving. He was unsure what to share and what not to share. Alduin had not shared with him who this she wolf was, she could have been a spurned lover for all he knew, but he was choosing to answer her questions for now, and Alduin was gone. He was pissed off about it too.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by RIP Fury - September 27, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by Dreven - September 27, 2022, 11:23 AM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by RIP Fury - September 27, 2022, 01:03 PM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by Dreven - September 27, 2022, 01:07 PM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by RIP Fury - September 27, 2022, 01:15 PM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by Dreven - September 27, 2022, 01:22 PM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by RIP Fury - September 27, 2022, 01:34 PM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by Dreven - September 27, 2022, 01:41 PM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by RIP Fury - September 27, 2022, 01:48 PM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by Dreven - September 27, 2022, 01:55 PM
RE: I miss the rough sex, leaves me a mess - by RIP Fury - September 28, 2022, 06:10 PM