Blacktail Deer Plateau now I know the boy gettin' restless
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
good, the rumble that vibrates in ingram's throat aims to communicate. for a moment, ingram's weight shifts as baudelaire draws nearer, unable to decide whether he wants to be seated or stand; deciding last second to remain standing.

their shoulders touch and though ingram wants to move away from the touch, finding it as foreign as how ash paw touched him in her excitement over the garden  — it is necessary. and the dreadfather does not hate it ( despite how perhaps he tries to ).

the touch would help to tether him to the physical realm ...and would help to see passed his own threads and to baudelaire's.

tell me what you hope to get from this reading. a path revealed? a discovery about yourself? a specific question you wish to ask the bones? having a clear of idea of what i'm looking for helps. at least at producing the ideal result, at any rate; though he does not speak this aloud. to ingram, this is a given.

as he awaits, seaglass gaze strays to praimfaya's rib-bones, both apprehensive and yearning to hear the voices of the commanders once more; a clashing, never-ending war of the two cultures of his birth somehow managing to exist within him in without causing too much destruction.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 15, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 15, 2022, 03:52 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 15, 2022, 04:00 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 15, 2022, 06:37 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 15, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 15, 2022, 07:04 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 15, 2022, 07:13 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 15, 2022, 07:22 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 15, 2022, 07:28 PM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 16, 2022, 05:01 AM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 16, 2022, 08:24 AM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Ingram - October 22, 2022, 05:23 AM
RE: now I know the boy gettin' restless - by Syrax - October 27, 2022, 05:50 PM