Blacktail Deer Plateau i don't look back now when i make moves
Riverclan
Dreamleaf
702 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Medic
Ash Paw listened as he spoke. Her words were well received at least. And she was pleased with the gift of plant life for her gods. And he would show her the spot he found it and it would be that much better.

Ash Paw listened and then in turn studied him. From his size to his appearance. You are a young man, not a boy. ON the cusp of your manhood and already showing growth. You shouldn't be ashamed or sad. Everyone as a youngling grasps at things and pride.: Even I at 3 am Haughty and prideful at the worst of times. We are a pack of pride as it were.

Ash Paw tilted her head and shifted. Syrax. She tried out the name. There could be eventually maybe. I make no promises or illusions and I do not search for things. I find your personality pleasing and your presence satisfactory.
Messages In This Thread
i don't look back now when i make moves - by Syrax - October 27, 2022, 09:46 PM
RE: i don't look back now when i make moves - by Ash Star - October 27, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: i don't look back now when i make moves - by Syrax - October 27, 2022, 10:01 PM
RE: i don't look back now when i make moves - by Ash Star - October 27, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: i don't look back now when i make moves - by Syrax - October 27, 2022, 10:13 PM
RE: i don't look back now when i make moves - by Ash Star - October 28, 2022, 06:17 AM