Lion Head Mesa or the house burns down
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
All Welcome 
slight pp of sanguinex — let me know if you'd like anything changed! also, please let sanguinex reply first! <3

in the early threadlings of a new dawn ingram sends up a howl for @Sanguinex, task for the dagger hopeful ready. your task, deathbringer, is to be my guard on a diplomatic mission that we are undertaking now. surely, ingram could've given him a bit more time to prepare but the job was straightforward enough and the dreadfather wanted to see how in measure how he'd do.

i know nothing of our nearest neighbors, thus, it seems prudent to be prepared all the same. he was ready for word of basilica to spread: whatever that word may be.

nearest was relative; perhaps even a bit of a stretch. it was a trek all the same. during their trip, the dreadfather is quiet, speaking only when he is asked something directly; concentrating on their path before them and rehearsing what he is going to say. he was not a diplomat by nature and perhaps this was a job better suited for syrax but he had his own task.

as they near the borders their steps slow; the dreadfather is careful to leave a respectful distance between their borders and himself. he looks to sanguinex once before he tips his head back and alerts the wolves of akashingo to their presence.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
or the house burns down - by Ingram - November 23, 2022, 07:13 AM
RE: or the house burns down - by Orvax - November 23, 2022, 10:19 AM
RE: or the house burns down - by Treva - November 28, 2022, 11:36 AM
RE: or the house burns down - by Ramesses - November 28, 2022, 11:51 AM
RE: or the house burns down - by Ingram - November 29, 2022, 12:13 PM
RE: or the house burns down - by Treva - December 14, 2022, 12:28 PM
RE: or the house burns down - by Ramesses - December 14, 2022, 06:22 PM
RE: or the house burns down - by Ingram - December 17, 2022, 06:38 PM
RE: or the house burns down - by Treva - December 21, 2022, 07:25 PM
RE: or the house burns down - by Ramesses - December 26, 2022, 07:13 PM