Shadewood You're lovin' this bad boy sh-
Loner
-Peace in your Violence-
355 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A voice rang out from the shadows and Dreven stared him down. Red Eyes gleaming. he didn't know this one, and he didn't trust him. Dreven was fine with the other thinking he was unintelligent if he so wished. Had he known. Because then he was not thought of, and he could take another by surprise.

As the beast stepped further into the light. Dreven moved further next to Atka. Watching. Waiting.

Sacred ground eh.

He looked around the place, it didn't seem sacred, but he was not fool enough to argue the validity of such a statement. Those religious types tended to get a little angry really fast when faced with things they didn't like to hear.

Atka had already given his name, at least one of them. He would not give hers.

My mate is right. We don't intend to stay. there was a quiet edge to his voice. The ruff of his neck still standing, though he had adopted a less rigid stance, though he still stood in front of her for the most part. Gave her enough space to be seen and speak.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
You're lovin' this bad boy sh- - by Dreven - December 04, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: You're love this bad boy sh- - by Aatrox - December 04, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: You're lovin' this bad boy sh- - by Aqillutaq - December 05, 2022, 04:54 PM
RE: You're lovin' this bad boy sh- - by Dreven - December 06, 2022, 09:37 AM
RE: You're lovin' this bad boy sh- - by Aatrox - December 06, 2022, 02:30 PM
RE: You're lovin' this bad boy sh- - by Aqillutaq - December 06, 2022, 03:42 PM
RE: You're lovin' this bad boy sh- - by Dreven - December 07, 2022, 07:22 AM