Fox's Glade Wisps of Red amongst blanket white
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
All Welcome 
Sandy set out eyes on the glad that @Silvertongue had mentioned. He would check it out, pace around the glad. Looking and searching for any signs of the red foxes that hunted and lived there. There was something to be said of constant vigilance.

Long lean legs swept through the snow, routing and searching. There was the musty scent of foxes. But he saw none there to meet him. Perhaps it wasn't as full as he had assumed, though he should be ashamed to be assuming anyway. You know what they say about assuming.

Black body with red tipped ears, he looked around him. Taking amoment to enjoy the silence and the cold.
Messages In This Thread
Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Sandulf - December 06, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Reverie - December 06, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Sandulf - December 07, 2022, 07:43 AM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Reverie - December 07, 2022, 09:24 AM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Sandulf - December 07, 2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Reverie - December 08, 2022, 07:54 PM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Sandulf - December 09, 2022, 06:24 AM