Fox's Glade Wisps of Red amongst blanket white
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy was on his way, no words to leave his mouth. Just sniffing along the trail, and then he was not alone. He stared at the pale golden fae with surprise etched into his face, a brow raised.

What are you doing? We're on neutral territory. There is no need for such a display of hierarchy?

He shifted and moved back a step and then two. She was obviously scared and he didn't wish to make her worse. Tilted ear forward and he waited, eyes taking her in. Young, much younger than him, possibly even younger than his little brother. A woman barely out of girlhood.
Messages In This Thread
Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Sandulf - December 06, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Reverie - December 06, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Sandulf - December 07, 2022, 07:43 AM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Reverie - December 07, 2022, 09:24 AM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Sandulf - December 07, 2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Reverie - December 08, 2022, 07:54 PM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Sandulf - December 09, 2022, 06:24 AM