Fox's Glade Wisps of Red amongst blanket white
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
Sandy didn't even move to stop the female. It wasn't his job, and she clearly didn't trust him nor want near him. So why should he force his presence on her. Though he wondered at her, and why she was so skittish. She reminded him more of a prey animal than a predator and he wasn't too keen on that. Something bad happened to her, he'd wager, and it didn't sit right.

However, he shook his head and continued on his foray. Searching among the eaves for any sign of foxes that were territorial. And seeing none, he'd turn and head home. He'd want to scout again the day they arrived, but for now. He was pretty confident they were going to be okay here.

Last post from me. Thank you for the thread.
Messages In This Thread
Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Sandulf - December 06, 2022, 11:14 AM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Reverie - December 06, 2022, 12:08 PM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Sandulf - December 07, 2022, 07:43 AM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Reverie - December 07, 2022, 09:24 AM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Sandulf - December 07, 2022, 06:06 PM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Reverie - December 08, 2022, 07:54 PM
RE: Wisps of Red amongst blanket white - by Sandulf - December 09, 2022, 06:24 AM